May 26, 2017
16:45 - 17:30
Many Agile Coaches are former software developers, some are not. But when technology moves on, well known Agile approaches can be challenged. Applying the Agile approach of Vertical Story Slicing on Micro-Services is one such example.
Join us for a talk on how as Agile Coaches we can coach in technical areas where technology may have moved on, thus challenging the perceived coaching approaches to helping teams become self-organising.
Questions that will be answered will be:
- How can you Vertically Story Slice Micro-Services?
- Where is the real Product in Micro-Services?
- How do you Coach technological challenges, when the team does not know the answer and neither do you?
- When a Micro-Services architecture seems Component based, how do Feature teams work?
- Finally we present a Case Study of a Micro-Services implementation with six Scrum teams in an Insurance company building a real-time transactional Q&B system. And how they were coached!