What time should I arrive at the venue?
When will the keynote begin?
Which are the nearest train/tube stations?
- Liverpool Street and Moorgate
Can I get a discount on my ticket?
- Contact us for any discount request
Can I transfer my ticket to someone else?
Can I cancel my ticket and get a refund?
- Yes if you cancel before the 12th May
Where I can find a map of the venue?
- On download floorplan on this link : www.etcvenues.co.uk/venues/norton-folgate
About What is Aginext.io?
- Agile for Advanced Practitioners.
Who is Aginext.io 2017 for?
- Aginext.io 2017 is a conference for Agile Practitioners interested in the most advanced agile practices as well as the emerging ones.
What to expect from the conference?
- Advanced Agile talks and workshops. An insight into the future of Agile. Networking with Agile Professionals.
What are the main themes this year?
- Future of Agile, Agile Mindset, Agile Product, Agile Performance
How can you benefit from Aginext.io?
- Dive into Agile talks and workshops, mingle with coaches and speakers.
- Since the Agile Manifesto in 2001, Agile has evolved a lot, reached full maturity and spread across all industries. Nowadays Thousands of professionals have years of experience in Agile but it is still re-inventing itself. Therefore, for the 15th Birthday of the Agile Manifesto in 2016, we came up with the idea of a Conference for Agile Practitioners which will explore the most advanced agile practices and the emerging ones.
Aginext.io is for you if:
- You are not new to Agile
- You like to sharpen your knowledge
- You are ready to attend a talk about why Agile is probably already dead
- You like this joke about a pig, a chicken and a restaurant
Aginext.io in a nutshell:
- Aginext.io 2017 is a conference for Agile Practitioners interested in the most advanced Agile practices and the emerging ones. The main themes for this year are Future of Agile, Agile Mindset, Agile Product and Agile Performance. Come along and dive into Agile talks and workshops, mingle with coaches and speakers, and network with Agile Practitioners.